How I work
- 11 years consulting experience with many of the world's largest companies, mostly from California, USA, Europe, England and Germany
- Industry focus in IT / Tech, Internet, Telco, eCommerce and Software
- Strategically combined application of my expertise in User Experience (UX) Consulting, UX & User Research, UX Management, UX Coaching and UX Strategy
- My work focuses on bringing together technology with human needs to agilely develop and optimize great, successful digital products and services that delight customers
- Multidimensional merging and successful application of numerous methods and activities for the sustainable optimization of teams and companies to user and customer centricity
- Co-Founder of a German Ministry of Economy & Energy (BMWi)- and EU-funded EXIST Green IT Energy Software Start-Up
What distinguishes me
- Focused on outstanding results with high business impact
- Passion for solving complex strategic issues and challenges in the digital world
- High motivation, resilience and flexibility
- Multidisciplinary and effective communicator at all corporate levels with all stakeholder groups
- International mind set and multilingualism: besides native German, fluent English and Spanish, good knowledge of French and basics in Italian, Brazilian Portuguese and Catalan
- Always curious, eager for knowledge and open to new project challenges in order to be able to support my customers in achieving their goals
My scientific foundation
- Double degree in Information Science (MA | Human-Computer Interaction, Media Informatics, UX, Usability Engineering) and Media Science (BA | Digital Media) in Regensburg & Cologne, Germany and Barcelona, Spain (both with distinction)
- Extensive know-how in computer science, psychology, management, design, engineering and human-computer interaction
- Continuous and wide-ranging updating of knowledge on tools, methods and professional developments through international conferences, barcamps, meet-ups, technical literature, MOOCs (massive open online courses), online and offline trainings, seminars, coachings, and much more.
How can I support you?
That I love my work is no secret. But what makes me really happy is when I see what my clients have achieved with my help. Maybe I can support you in achieving your goals as well?
My consulting philosophy
"Put the User in the Center and All Else Will Follow."
(inspired by Google, Apple and Amazon - based on 10 years of consulting experience)
An overview of my skills, certificates and memberships can be found here:
10 years experience as digital consultant
For 10 years in Management Consulting with focus on Digital & User Experience I am experienced, reliable and focused on outstanding results with high business impact and I really appreciate working with great clients.
Started 10 years ago with project management, organization, implementation, evaluation and presentation of UX / usability studies as well as research-based consulting on digital product & business strategy for large international companies, I have been working more strategically, integrative and diversified for many years in order to achieve the goals of my clients:
Your strategic advantage
For my clients, I integrate, depending on individual requirements, well-founded, multi-methodical, mostly also agile UX & User Research with UX Coaching, UX Strategy, UX Management and UX Evangelism.
In this way, usability, user experience, design thinking, user-centered design, etc. are sustainably integrated and anchored in teams and the entire company, beyond individual products and services.
All of this often takes place in agile or currently agile, hybrid, digitally transforming companies, which offers an optimal basis for building and strengthening capabilities around human / customer / user-centricity, far beyond pure product and service development.
Digital Experience as unity and future of UX & CX
Hence the term "digital experience", in which I summarize all forms of experience that users* and customers have with companies in the digital age. From AI in chat bots and voice interfaces, to apps and websites, to hotlines and classic point-of-sale (POS):
- User experience (UX)
- Customer Experience (CX) and
- Experience (X) in general
The strategic integration of these disciplines, teams, departments, processes and ways of thinking is a constant part of my work, towards the steady, consistent and sustainable successful growth of user and customer centricity in the company.